Saturday, November 17, 2012

a day we went to SERIKIN..wEeeeeee!!!!!!!

It was beautiful Sunday morning.. Im so sorry because I didn't go to the church for that day because me n my friends had planned that we gonna go to the Serikin.. Serikin market only open during weekends.. It's located near to the border of Malaysia-Indonesia.. 

here are some tips for u to get there..:)
It's the place where we can easily deal the price of the goods.. Most of the seller is our neighbour from the Indonesia.. They are very friendly..
the crowded market of Serikin..
Once we reached there, me and my friends 'terus serbu' the stall stall.. We walked from stall to stall.. There are too much goods that attract my attention, but I juz 'cuci mata' because 'no money, no talk'..hihi.. I juz bought kemeja shirt n cardigan for my mom..:)
we walked from stall to stall..window shopping yo!!! :)
After a short while, we went back.. Before going back to our destination, we stopped at the mini zoo., which is located at Serikin by pass.. We juz paid RM4 per person to go in the mini zoo..
shooting at the cafe entrance of the mini zoo..hihi.. the twin of fat..haha





We explored the mini zoo till the end of the zoo la kununnya..hehe.. After we explored the zoo., we went into the cave.. While we're in cave, we caught by the rain.. We stucked for a while.. While waiting for the rain to stop., had a photo shoot session..=)
pantang tengok camera..weee!!!!!
serasi bersama.,bahagia selamanya.. dua hati menjadi SATU..:)

1 comment: