Friday, November 16, 2012

Surprise Birthday Party..


It's me..=) 

I was born on 22 October.. I had turned to 21st years old ody..=D On the 22nd of October, I thought that I there is no party for me since that I'm not with my family during that day.. I felt so sad.. On that day, I felt so lonely because my best friend, Susan 'going' back to Sabah, her hometown..
***
On the 21.10.12, I went out wth my another friends, having our dinner without my best friend.. When we went back to the campus, den my friend, Amira called me n said tht she was at her uncle house and she asked me to stay out with her housemate, Misiah because Misiah was alone at home.. I refused to stay out n my mind can't stop thinking on that time because I can felt something different on that night..but at the end, I stay out because Mis keep on calling me, asked to stay wth her.. She fetch me at my college around 11p.m..when we reached their house, I wnet out from the car to open the gate.. While I'm busy open the gate locker, suddenly I've been thrown with balloon that contained of water..OMG!!!!!! I'M WET!!! I'm so surprised when I saw Susan also there, joined them.. Now I know, she's NOT GOING BACK TO SABAH., she lied to me just because they want to make a surprise for me on my birthday..sangat TERHARU..huhu.. we play water in the midnight.. While waiting for the clock turn to 12a.m (22 October), they locked me outside their house..so pity kan me..hihi.. they celebrate it with a small n simple cake..
***
On the next day, which is my born day, I've been cheated by them once again..the mastermind of this trick was Susan.. On the evening, she said that she had group discussion at Center for Academic Information System (CAIS).. While waiting for her, I went to the Giant supermarket with my friends Antonio, Khang, n Immanuel.. They said that, we will only had our dinner when Susan had done with her discussion.. Around 9p.m., Susan called me and asked us fetch her at their house. When we reached their house, she said that she haven't bath yet.. She asked us wait for her and invite us wait in their house.. I came out from the car with a moody face and said that 'If like that, I dun want to go out la., it too late ody..' With a moody face, I walked goes into their house and want to sleep because im out of energy at that moment.. When I want to enter Susan's room, they sang birthday song..urrrggghhh!!!! I'm shocked when saw ol my best friends are there, celebrating my birthday.. :') Rupa2nya, they had planned this trick long time ody juz to make a surprise bday party for me.. rasa terhutang budi sangat2 dgn mereka..
Thanks for the bday cake my friends..
Secret Recipes cake for my 21st bday..=D
The secret was, Susan doesn't have discussion on that day.. I've been cheated by her twice..huhu.. but, the trick was still going on.. While eating, Susan 'suap' me with fishball.. once I bite the fishball, I felt something weird.. rupa2nya, they put 'wasabi' inside the ball..OMG!!!!!! It so smelly, and make me felt disgusting and I vomited all the food inside my mouth..
Susan and me suap with fishball, and mine's was filled with 'wasabi'
They ol laughed at me because this time, they won the trick not as usual, I will win with a lot of trick..hihi..*Im the naughty among us*..=D Although they had played trick on me, but I felt very happy at that moment.. I really appreciate their surprise party.. They are my 2nd family.. :)
'Teddy Bear' - a gift from Susan's, the mastermind of  ol the surprise party..
Me and Susan.,non-identical twin..:p
God bless ol of us., n hope that ol of us will success in our life..forever friends in Christ.. 'We are happy family'..=)))))

p/s : thnks to Susan, Amira, Misiah, Jenny, Bibiana, Stephanie, Abu, Antonio, Khang, Immanuel, Christmason, Samuel, & Slyvester.. stay blessed my dear friends.. *wink2* =D

No comments:

Post a Comment